Union budget 2015 Expectation For Agricultural Commodity :
* Passing on benefits of a fall in crude oil petrol/diesel prices to ensure reduction in freight charges.
* Investement of funds in warehousing sector to prevent wastage of food.
* Bank account for each and every household for direct transfer of subsidies & Loans
* Subsidized lans for farmers and insurance facilites for their crops.
* Availability of quality ago inputs like fertilizers seeds and advanced technoligical inputs.
* Investments in transfporations adn infrastructure like roads and railway to reduce transporation costs for farmers for the produce.
UNION BUDGET 2015 EXPECTATION FOR BASE METAL INDUSTRY :
* A reduction in excise duty on copper is widely expected this time in order to improve the cos competitiveness of indian capital goods companies.
* The goverments plan to turn India intoa manufacturing hub will need a big budget boost.For this, a lot a metal will have to import into the country and hence import duty on ores and metals require a slash in import duty . This will likely to boost metals market in India.
UNION BUDGET 2015 : EXPECTATIONS FOR ENERGY INDUSTRY
* Finance Minister MR.Arun Jaitely may look at re-imposing 5% custom duty on Crude oil imports to shore up revenue by $3 billion & create a levels playing field for domestic producers.
* Presently ,the Indian Governemtn does not levy any imports & custom duty on Crude oil imports.
Budget 2015 :Exemption of CTT for Processed Agricultural Commodity to ensure a pick-up in volumes in the future market.
Passing on benefits of a fall in crude oil petrol/diesel prices to ensure reduction in freight charges.
Investement of funds in warehousing sector to prevent wastage of food.